Wednesday, September 18, 2013

1980s Don Post Studios Mask Tags

We've got another double-post day here today. First up are a variety of 1980's Don Post Studios mask tags/ care sheets. A big thanks goes out to the CreepingDead for providing the originals to be scanned. Forgive me for the obnoxious watermarks, I want to make sure these remain used for reference, and not printed and passed off as originals.

Early 80's Don Post Studios Mask Tag / Care Sheet

Mid 80's Don Post Studios Mask Tag / Care Sheet

80's Don Post Studios "Cast of Characters" Mask Tag

Late 80's Don Post Studios Mask Tag / Care Sheet

1 comment:

  1. Great share, it's useful to compare those care and cleaning instructions.

    I often worry about how best to care for my masks and rubber props.

    I'm not sure what they mean by "silicone spray". Is there a brand name I should look for? They mention Armor-All, but I've heard advice against it.

    ReplyDelete