Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Wrap-Up

Well, another Halloween has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Last night was a fun evening here at the Phantom's house. The Mrs and I handed out candy to over 400 trick or treat-ers and scared a good handful of them out of their pants!

My personal favorite part of the display was this Death Studios Nosferatu mask in a GAG Studios casket...
You can still get this Nosferatu mask from Death Studios. I think it's among the very best masks you can get your claws on for the price.



I'll get some more photos from the display up at some point soon. In the meantime, I'll be packing away the Halloween props and decorations for the long wait 'til next year.

Hope everyone had a very safe and Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit melancholic today, ahhh well, there's always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Mars :(

    Hopefully you're finding yourself more upbeat today.

    Enjoy this last month of your 20s to the fullest. But fear not, the 30s are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete