Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Halloween Madness from Marvel

I found this hi-res scan while poking around the Scar Stuff archives awhile ago. The ad ran in Marvel comics and features some cool illustrations of 100 and 800 line Don Post monster masks...
Image Source: http://scarstuff.blogspot.com/

Here are a few fun full-color close ups of the Creature and the Mummy...
Don Post 100 Line Mummy Mask


Don Post 100 Line Creature Mask
Here's a photo of some masks from the ad conveniently arranged together. I'm relatively certain these masks were on display at Dr. Shocker's House of Horrors collection...
=======================================================================
Side Note: even though it's been a few years since Scar Stuff's heyday, this blog is one of my all time favorites, and was a huge inspiration for me the start a blog of my own. The archives are still teeming with goodness. If you've never been, do yourself a favor and check out Scar Stuff.

1 comment: